Share

julisagetawayjulisakitty
julisashoppingbag
julisabelly
julisahacks

Friday, June 7, 2013

Outfit Ideas - Eyecatching Summer Style

I'm not a beach babe but Ricky's photos inspire me to create eyecatching summer style!







Well, i just get too excited with Summer. 
Taa-daa...

Summer Looks

Prepare yourself with these mandatory stuffs:

1. Headbands
Pink ribbon with polkadots - voila, you will never go out of style. Rem' using hat in beach is kinda mainstream lately (at least for me)

2. Sunglasses
Try to buy some everlasting brand like Ray Ban

3. Towels
The point is pick the right color. You got it rite?

4. Bikini
Pick 1 size smaller than your daily size. Yup, it's for boost up your butts and racks!

5. Accessories
Find the most "beach" mood 

6. Tote Bag
I pick a transparent shocking pink from Harpers and Smith, you will instantly stunning in the middle of beach

7. Toiletries
Don't try to copy our granny who desperately love to bring normal size toiletries. You can buy travel bottles kit in Mark and Spencer then redeploy your daily products. But, if you are lazy, you can move your ass to The Body Shop or L'Occitane en Provence counter nearby and buy their travel size products.

8. Flip-flops
Havaianas is always a good idea. Finger crossed. 

So, are you ready to be the most eye-catching girl in the beach?
I bet you will.

22 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Pas lagi nyari artikel review Zalora di situs artikel-keren.com eh ga taunya nyasar kesini. Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalo ane mah liburan udah lama sayangnya keluarga yang masih sibuk jadi masih belum bisa liburan :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, nice tips, besog ke pantai ahh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures - The DREAM getaway! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tips! Love the summer essentials poster and I agree with each one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, pretty pictures and good tips! (:
    Thank you :D

    #GIG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I would teleport myself to that place right about now. Just stunning! xx Donah #GiG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realized I need sunshine!! Take me to that beach!! x Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beach! My favorite holiday destination!
    Loved the pics!
    <3 #GIG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Summer just ended here and it's already season. I missed a lot about summer! grr! But no worries since it's almost always summer here :D Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what an amazing pictures O_____O need a holiday right now!!!
    big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg! i agree with them.. amazing photos dear! XD

    - from gig
    www.swirlsandscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don´t mind a summer relaxing either by the pool or beach.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures and well yeah!! Hello Summer :-D #GIGBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg! sorry but summer its so overrated! I don't mean to be the Grinch but we are in 85 degree weather in Miami, so yeah, I need some coolness around here!
    xo,
    Dee http://HauteFrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!!! i LOVE summer!!! ^.^ this post got me excited for all the heat!!!

    ReplyDelete